A huge thanks to one of my lovely blog followers, P.C. Zick who has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award today, you can find out more about the award here.
As part of it I have to tell the person who nominated me seven things about myself and nominate other blogs for the award, it's supposed to be 15 but I'm not that good at keeping up with lots of blogs so my list is a bit shorter than that, but here it is and they are all really great blogs:
I told you it was short!
Now, seven things about me:
- In the past 14 years I have lived in 9 different towns/cities (two of them twice) in two different countries and our friends call me and my husband, John, "urban gypsies"
- We are just about to move again - from London to North Devon (had enough of the expensive, crowded and grimy city life)
- I really like baking cakes (especially carrot cakes and ginger cakes, num nums) but hardly ever get enough time to do it
- I have a ginger and white cat called Rusty
- I've always wanted a dog but never had one, yet
- I climbed a mountain - Mount Lodestone in New Zealand
- One day I plan on learning to play the piano
That's it. Now I'd like you all like to tell me seven things about yourselves as I'd love to know, because I'm really very nosy!